artale Triple Scale Alcohol Hydrometer Test Kit for Home Brew Beer, Wine, Mead, Cider with Specific Gravity Test Kit, 250ml Plastic Test Jar, Cleaning Brush/Cloth/Storage Bag - ABV, Brix and Gravity
Blowout Sale! Save 54% on the artale Triple Scale Alcohol Hydrometer Test Kit for Home Brew Beer, Wine, Mead, Cider with Specific Gravity Test Kit, 250ml Plastic Test Jar, Cleaning Brush/Cloth/Storage Bag - ABV, Brix and Gravity by artale at Baking Love. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Are you still looking for an equipment for brewing beer or wine? Then you deserve to own this accurate high-quality hydrometer wine making kit. You
Product Description & Reviews
Are you still looking for an equipment for brewing beer or wine?
Then you deserve to own this accurate high-quality hydrometer wine making kit.
You can quickly and easily measure specific gravity, potential alcohol by volume, and brix balling with our specific tools and accessories.
The Triple-Scale hydrometer combines proven & advanced technology to make your wine making more intuitive.
And the hydrometer is equipped with a protective cylinder & cloth bag, easy to store and carry.
Provide detailed weight list and electronic manual for you to check at any time, would't worry about losing instructions.
We provide 90 days money back and one-year warranty & free replacement for damaged or inaccurate hydrometers.
Specific Gravity: 0.99 - 1.17
Potential Alcohol By Volume: 0%-20%
what's in the box?
Triple-Scale Hydrometer Kit
Marked Test Cylinder (250 ml)
Clean cloth and Brush
Black Storage and Carry Bag
Features & Highlights
- Easy to Create Perfect Brew - artale brewing hydrometer make great beers, wines, cider and Kombucha at home. It can help you test your sample liquid has finished the fermentation process. It is easily to calculate alcohol % (ABV). Graduated color bands help you know when you can brew the beer, wine and others, our crystal clear fonts are easy to read.
- What You Can Used for: artale Triple Scale Hydrometer can used in a lot fermentation process like beer, wine, mead or Kombucha, Hot Tea and so on.
- Measuring Range: artale Triple scale brew beer wine hydrometer - Specific Gravity (0.990 - 1.160), Potential Alcohol (0%-20%), Brix Balling (0-35) - Take easy for checking alcohol density and enjoy your wine making time at home.
- What you get in the package: Triple scale alcohol hydrometer, plastic test tube, cleaning brush, Cleaning cloth ,protective plastic casing and instruction sheet.
- 12 Months Warranty - We provide 12 months warranty and three months no reasons for free replacement or refund. If you do not satisfy with our products, welcome contact our 24/7 online customer services for free replacement or refund.
2.36 x 2.36 x 2.36 inches
1 x 1 x 12.25 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by artale, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Fontana Hand Crafted Kits
Fontana Hand Crafted Wine Kits - 5.2 Lt. - produces 23 litres in as little as 4 weeks. These kits produces outstanding quality wines with distinctive flavours, bouquet and character using only the highest quality varietal grape juices and premium con...
By Oak Infusion Spiral
mpn: 5T-8A5U-N40K, ean: 0707470578755,
Barrel aged flavor. One bottle at a time. Oak barrels have long been essential for aging premium wine, beer, spirits, vinegar - even hot sauce. Now, the ability to achieve similar results directly in the bottle - adding elements of flavor, color, aro...
By The Sausage Maker
mpn: COMINHKPR20352, ean: 0015913311662,
Use this filter bag to prevent skins, pulp, and other contaminants from ending up in your cider or fresh squeezed juice. Made of terylene (synthetic polyester). 1 bag. For use with all our 30L fruit presses; wine presses only.Use this filter bag to p...
By G Francis
mpn: 1644, ean: 0688295871644,
If you make your own wine, are a home brewer, or are becoming interested in the idea, corking a bottle may seem daunting. Plunger designs are hard to use and take a lot of strength as you forcefully plunge the cork into the bottle. But this G. Franci...