bonVIVO Intenca Stovetop Espresso Maker, Italian Espresso Coffee Maker, Stainless Steel Espresso Maker Machine For Full Bodied Coffee, Espresso Pot For 5-6 Cups, Moka Pot With Copper Chrome Finish
Free Shipping Included! bonVIVO Intenca Stovetop Espresso Maker, Italian Espresso Coffee Maker, Stainless Steel Espresso Maker Machine For Full Bodied Coffee, Espresso Pot For 5-6 Cups, Moka Pot With Copper Chrome Finish by bonVIVO at Baking Love. MPN: MAX-W-2A. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Pizza, wine and espresso are the quintessential bywords for the Italian lifestyle. Indulge in a bit of ''la dolce vita''by making the perfect espresso
Product Description & Reviews
Pizza, wine and espresso are the quintessential bywords for the Italian lifestyle. Indulge in a bit of "la dolce vita"by making the perfect espresso with the bonVIVO Intenca espresso maker. Mama can make it and so can you! Just fill the lower part of the three part moka pot with water, put the ground espresso beans into the basket sieve, put the top on, place it on the cooker to boil and, hey presto, your strong full bodied espresso is ready within minutes! The espresso maker is the perfect synthesis of form, functionality and quality. A masterpiece of timeless design, this moka pot with its elegant copper chrome finish is a must have for every kitchen. Why not try different kinds of ground espresso beans and vary the amount of grinds? Variety is the spice of life!
Features & Highlights
- ✔ HOW TO USE: The Italian moka pot is a classic amongst espresso machines. Just the feeling of making espresso in the traditional way is enough to relax you even before you drink your aromatic cup of espresso. The coffee maker espresso machine is easy to use: Fill the lower part of the three-part Italian espresso maker with water, put the ground coffee into the basket, put the top on and place the stainless steel espresso pot on the cooker to boil. Your espresso is ready within minutes!
- ✔ QUALITY: If you want a full-bodied aromatic cup of espresso, you mustn't stint on the quality of your stovetop coffee maker. The bonVIVO espresso maker is made of stainless steel with a hard-wearing copper chrome finish. This stainless steel mocha pot will help you make the perfect espresso on all stove-tops whether gas, electric, ceramic or induction. Both the portable coffee maker and its sturdy ergonomic handle are strongly heat resistant.
- ✔ DESIGN: Just looking at the Italian coffee pot will remind you of "la dolce vita". The copper espresso maker will transport you to your last holiday in Italy; to picturesque lanes; the delicious meals; and the excellent espresso that rounded off the evening. A masterpiece of timeless design, this stovetop espresso maker is a must have for every kitchen. The copper chrome finish adds a touch of elegance and makes the stainless steel moka pot a stylish gift for family and friends.
- ✔ INCLUDED IN THE BOX: The Italian coffee maker is made of three parts. The stainless steel espresso coffee maker is made up of a kettle, a sieve basket, an espresso moka pot with filter and a sealing washer. The manual coffee espresso machine has a clever spout that allows a drip-free pouring. In addition, the 6-cup stovetop espresso maker has a safety valve ensuring that excessive pressure cannot build up.
- ✔ MADE FOR ESPRESSO LOVERS: The bonVIVO Intenca stainless steel stovetop espresso maker was made for those who cannot resist a full-bodied aromatic cup of espresso. Making the perfect espresso is not as easy as making a cup of coffee, yet it is easy with the Italian espresso machine Intenca. Smelling the ground beans when filling the espresso coffee pot will whet your appetite for a full flavoured cup of espresso. You can share your coffee as well; Intenca has the capacity to serve 6 cups.
|Color:||Copper Chrome Finish|
|Package Weight:||2.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.4 x 4.4 x 4.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by bonVIVO, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
With all the expensive espresso makers sold around the world, native Italians prefer espresso from stovetop espresso makers and more Italians use Bialetti for their stovetop Italian coffee. For an excellent cup of Italian coffee, the classic eight-si...
mpn: SST06, ean: 0724190821633,
Do you need a cup of original Espresso Coffee in the morning to start the day? Maggift Coffee Stovetop Espresso Maker might be the best choice for you With Maggift Coffee Stovetop Espresso Maker, you can both save time and money, making your espresso...
mpn: 6799_3CCFP, ean: 0610395481447,
The Moka Express is the original stove-top espresso maker from Bialetti, created in 1933. Most Italian natives agree that stove-top preparation makes the most delicious espresso. The cast aluminum pot features the distinctive eight-sided shape that d...
The History of Espresso Espresso is a specialty coffee brewed by forcing small amounts of nearly boiling water under pressure through finely ground coffee beans. Espresso is generally thicker and more concentrated than coffee brewed by other methods....
mpn: 55705, ean: 8850999357027,
Perfect percolators! The Rapid Brew Stovetop Percolator makes 2-12 cups of fresh-perked coffee fast, easy and full of flavor. The perking process allows exact brew strength control, so it's a treat for coffee lovers everywhere. The percolator body, ...