DALSTRONG Gladiator Series Filet & Boning Knife- 6''- German HC Steel - Curved Blade - With Sheath
Blowout Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 55% on the DALSTRONG Gladiator Series Filet & Boning Knife- 6''- German HC Steel - Curved Blade - With Sheath by Dalstrong at Baking Love. MPN: GS-6inch-filet. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Ultimate Filet Knife PREMIUM MATERIALS. SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION PERFECTED PERFORMANCE The Dalstrong Difference FEATURES AND BENEFITS ✓ Precision forged, ultra sharp, wear resistant, single-piece, high carbon ThyssenKrupp German steel at 55 Rockwell ✓ 6'' blade length ensures ultra nimble an versatile ✓ Beautiful hand polished satin finish blade ✓ Tapered design for hardness and flexibility ✓ Stain resistant ✓ Precisely tempered ✓Polished spine to facilitate a comfortable
Product Description & Reviews
The Ultimate Filet Knife PREMIUM MATERIALS. SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION PERFECTED PERFORMANCE The Dalstrong Difference FEATURES AND BENEFITS ✓ Precision forged, ultra sharp, wear resistant, single-piece, high carbon ThyssenKrupp German steel at 55 Rockwell ✓ 6" blade length ensures ultra nimble an versatile ✓ Beautiful hand polished satin finish blade ✓ Tapered design for hardness and flexibility ✓ Stain resistant ✓ Precisely tempered ✓Polished spine to facilitate a comfortable pinch grip ✓ Full tang for incredible robustness & quality ✓ Premium quality laminated pakkawood handles imported from Spain, for superior strength, refinement, and beauty. Sanitary build perfect for busy kitchens ✓ Triple riveted for even more durability ✓ Mirror polished, finger protective bolster provides for a perfectly engineered balance with just the right heft ✓ Ergonomic handle shape for maximum comfort, grip and maneuverability ✓ Stainless steel second bolster (end cap) adds counter balance and distinction ✓ Engraved Dalstrong center rivet ✓ Cleans easily for low maintenance ✓ Includes a BPA free protective Dalstrong PerfectFit sheath INCLUDES (1) Curved FIlet Knife (6" Blade)(1) BPA free Polymer Sheath (1)Polishing Cloth (1)Exquisite Gift Packaging (1)Full Color Guide Booklet Lifetime Warranty 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Try risk free. Now you are slicing with power. DALSTRONG POWER!
Features & Highlights
- The Gladiator Series 6" filet and boning knife has been carefully designed to ensure de-boning, de-scaling, filleting, skinning, trimming and butterflying all your favorite fish and poultry is easier & more efficient. The narrow, curved blade offers moderate flex while allowing for easily manoeuvrability around bones, joints and skin to remove and separate delicate meats. Filleting, skinning, trimming and butterflying are made effortless.
- Incredibly razor sharp, full-tang, imported high-carbon German steel with a hand polished edge at 14-16 degrees per side. The narrow blade curves up towards the tip to easily work around bone, joints and in-between skin with minimal drag. The rock-hollow divots along the blade minimize stock on food and encourage easy release, for frictionless cuts.
- Award winning design, with satisfying heft, premium materials and quality feel. Luxury imported black pakkawood handle is triple-riveted with a grip that ensures comfort and maneuverability. Laminated and polished for a sanitary build, perfect for busy kitchens
- Engineered to perfection at 55 Rockwell hardness and hand polished to a satin finish. Carefully tapered for improved hardness, flexibility, and minimal slicing resistance. Blade shape allows for easy maneuvering around bone and joints.
- Dalstrong Trust: Rocksolid 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free. LIFETIME WARRANTY against defect. Renowned Dalstrong customer service and packaging. See why chef's around the world trust and love, 'The Dalstrong Difference'. Now you are slicing with POWER. Dalstrong POWER!
Boning & Fillet Knives
4.09 x 1.42 x 13.9 inches
4.1 x 1.4 x 13.9 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Dalstrong, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: DM-0743, ean: 0400005430411,
After the catch of the day or a simple trip to the market, properly preparing fish requires the right cutting tool. This Japanese Gokujo knife by Shun features a 6-inch blade designed specifically for the task of boning and filleting fish. The knife's strong blade provides an elegantly contoured shape that makes it easy to safely and efficiently cut meat away from joints, bones, and tendons, all while maintaining the integrity of the meat. Overall, the knife measures approximately 11 by 8/9 by
By ZWILLING J.A. Henckels
mpn: 16904-141, ean: 0035886257668,
The Henckels International Forged Premio 5.5'' Boning Knife allows you to cut with confidence. Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel, the fine-edge blade produces precision cuts. Perfect for separating meat from the bone, this slim, lightweight knife is easy to maneuver.The forged bolster construction seamlessly transitions from blade to handle for durability and balance. Curved for comfort, the triple-rivet handle features a stylish, stainless steel endcap that adds aesthetic
sku: 137536-537577, mpn: 47613, ean: 0046928476138,
Victorinox Swiss Army Cutlery Who is Victorinox? Although Victorinox is known the world over as the creator of the Original Swiss Army Knife, the company started out in 1884 as a cutlery workshop. By the time company creator Karl Elsener delivered his first pocket knife to the Swiss Army, his cutlery business was already booming. Over the next century, Victorinox cutlery became a top-rated choice among professionals worldwide, with over 300 blades to offer. Victorinox knives have regularly
mpn: BPFNF4SH1-SSI, ean: 0132017970561,
The product is 4'' Fill Knife/Sharpener. Easy to use. The product is manufactured in China.The product is 4'' Fill Knife/Sharpener. Easy to use. The product is manufactured in China. Each Fish 'n Fillet features a full-tang Swedish stainless steel blade with the classic rapala reinforced birch varnished handle. The genuine leather sheath and single-stage sharpener seal the deal. Making it the ''go-to'' fillet knife in the fishing world.