Emile Henry France Ovenware Terrine Foie Gras Medallion, Burgundy
Free Shipping Included! Emile Henry France Ovenware Terrine Foie Gras Medallion, Burgundy by Emile Henry at Baking Love. MPN: EH345865. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Our Emile Henry dishes bring a delicate, natural touch to the preparation, cooking and presentation of your lasagnas, gratins, roasts. Made from HR
Product Description & Reviews
Our Emile Henry dishes bring a delicate, natural touch to the preparation, cooking and presentation of your lasagnas, gratins, roasts. Made from HR ceramic (high resistance), they diffuse the heat evenly, ideal for controlled, natural cooking, and can go directly from the freezer to the hot oven. Our strong glaze protects your dish from scratches and chips, and it can be cleaned in the dishwasher without losing its Color. All Emile Henry products are made in France and offer a ten year guarantee. This small Terrine include a weighted press that molds ingredients from all sides to remove air pockets to maintain a custard, pate or terrines delicate Texture
Features & Highlights
- Made in France since 1850. Made of all natural materials. High-fired Burgundy clay using Emile Henry hr ceramic (high resistance)
- Superior heat retention. Burgundy clay has superior even-heat diffusion and heat retention properties; it keeps food hot on the Table Longer.
- Resistant against temperature change. For use in the oven up to 520 degrees F. Oven, broiler, and microwave safe: can go directly from freezer or refrigerator, to a hot oven, to Table.
- Durable and scratch resistant. Extremely hard glaze does not scratch or craze. Durable for everyday use. The highly resistant glaze is ideal in the kitchen for making delicious meals and desserts.
- Easy to clean. Dishwasher safe or hand wash with soap and water. 10 year Guarantee. 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects when used in a household environment.
- This small terrine include a weighted press that molds ingredients from all sides to remove air pockets to maintain a custard, Pâté or terrines delicate texture
|Item Weight:||1.9 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.1 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.4 x 7.28 x 7.28 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Emile Henry, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 40510-803, ean: 4009839311291,
Glass porcelain finish. Oven to tabletop presentation that can mix with Staub cast-iron collections. Oven safe up to 572F. Highly scratch resistant. Highly impact and thermal shock resistant. Oven, broiler, microwave and freezer safe. High polished r...
mpn: 618410, ean: 3198246184107,
Our traditional Belle cuisine French pate terrine includes a rectangular container with a tight-fitting lid ideal to make any type of pate or spread. This porcelain baking dish is completely non-porous so ideal to prepare dishes that can be cooked in...
By Paderno World Cuisine
mpn: B001BOL3O6, ean: 3244333082839,
Paderno/World Cuisine small red enamel cast-iron pate terrine mold.great for creating terrines and pates. retains and distributes heat evenly. ovenpoof and heavy duty. enameled twice for added durability. easy to clean. ...
sku: 22659-9278, mpn: NP941, ean: 0305530999931,
(40mm Wide x 60mm High) Mini terrine pate mold with non-stick surface Made in France of professional quality tinned steel Hors dOeuvres size pate mold is great for extra small Pate mold has smooth sides The perfect size for beautiful presentations of...