Kanzen Paring Knife 3.5 Inch - High Carbon Stainless Steel, Packaged in Gift Box, Razor Sharp, Perfect for Fruit and Vegetables, Ideal for Peeling, Slicing, Mincing, and Dicing! Full Tang Construction
Mega Sale! Save 28% on the Kanzen Paring Knife 3.5 Inch - High Carbon Stainless Steel, Packaged in Gift Box, Razor Sharp, Perfect for Fruit and Vegetables, Ideal for Peeling, Slicing, Mincing, and Dicing! Full Tang Construction by Kanzen at Baking Love. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Kanzen means perfection. The Kanzen Paring Knife is what every chef needs. The perfectly tailored pakkawood handle feels perfect in the hand. The
Product Description & Reviews
Kanzen means perfection. The Kanzen Paring Knife is what every chef needs. The perfectly tailored pakkawood handle feels perfect in the hand. The razor-sharp stainless steel blade cuts fruits and vegetables with ease. From finely slicing a delicate strawberry to cutting out an apple core, this paring knife always gets the job done. Specifications: Blade length: 3.5-inches Blade Material: 5cr15mov Stainless Steel Handle material: Pakkawood Box: Decorative black cardboard box with form fitting foam to securely hold the knife
Features & Highlights
- Multipurpose paring knife designed for peeling, slicing, mincing, and dicing. Perfect for peeling and paring fruits and vegetables.
- Use in the kitchen and when preparing drinks. This is the perfect bar knife to slice fruits and vegetables for delicious handcrafted cocktails.
- Cuts steak and other meats with ease. The combination of an extremely sharp blade and a comfortable handle serve as a classy and rich looking steak knife.
- Pakkawood handle is properly balanced, durable, and beautiful. Sharp 5cr15mov stainless steel blade is strong and durable. Resists rust, corrosion, and discoloration.
- The 3.5 inch blade is perfect for more detailed jobs such as peeling fruits and vegetables, but also great for other tasks like chopping and slicing.
3.5 Inch Paring Knife
2.36 x 1.1 x 8.98 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Kanzen, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: PK001A, ean: 0606321175757,
Vibon For Your LifeSharp and anti-rust: Scalpel like sharpness at 15 degree angle per side,high molecular density,anti-rust,corrosion resisting.cut longer, go further. Quality stainless steel: The body is made of hardening and thickening treatment Ge...
mpn: 717481, ean: 4943691717481,
Precisely balanced 2-1/2-inch knife for peeling, shaping vegetables and fruits. Blade made of high-tech molybdenum/vanadium stainless steel. Edge retains razor sharpness exceptionally well. Stainless-steel handle molded for comfort, dimpled for safe ...
By Rada Cutlery
You will likely agree that Paring Knives are easily the most often used knives in the house. The Granny Paring can slice strawberries, score oranges, and halve fresh peaches. Package of 2 Granny Paring knives. Rada cutlery is made of surgical quality...
mpn: GODMORNgjdklaks67, ean: 6433235792435,
Why choose our Godmorn 3.5" German Stainless Steel Paring Knife: -The blade is made of German Stainless Steel ,which is of good rigidity,and the hardness is up to 58HRC, therefore not easy to roll edge with excellent wear and stain resistance. -Each...