Lodge L8DD3 Cast Iron Dutch Oven 5 qt
Super Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 38% on the Lodge L8DD3 Cast Iron Dutch Oven 5 qt by Lodge at Baking Love. MPN: L8DD3. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Lodge L8DD3 Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven, 5-Quart is sturdy, integral, and features ovenproof loop handles for lifting and handling convenience.
Product Description & Reviews
The Lodge L8DD3 Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven, 5-Quart is sturdy, integral, and features ovenproof loop handles for lifting and handling convenience. Tightly controlled metal chemistry and exacting mold tolerances deliver consistent product for even heating and superior cooking performance. The High Dome lid offers greater capacity and also works double duty as a skillet. Electro statically coated with a proprietary vegetable oil, and cured at high temperatures to allow the oil to deeply penetrate the surface of the cast iron. Measures 12.62" x 10.38" x 6.3" with lid. The item is sealed with a pre-seasoning oil which leads to a drop that can appear like rust which will burn off with 1-2 cookings.
Features & Highlights
- 5 Quart Seasoned Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven. The Lodge Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven works overtime. Featuring a lid that easily converts to a skillet. The domed cover is great for roasts and non-knead bread recipes, too. Conducts heat evenly and efficiently - just like cast iron should. Measures 12.62" x 10.38" x 6.3" with lid.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food; it's about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it's a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
|Item Weight:||12.37 pounds|
|Item Size:||10.75 x 5.63 x 5.63 inches|
|Package Weight:||13.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.6 x 5.4 x 5.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Lodge, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: EC6D43, ean: 8939864690091,
This 6-Quart enamel Dutch oven is great for cooking, marinating, refrigeration and freezing. The color porcelain enamel on cast iron can be used on gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops, as well as in the oven. Not recommended for use on outd...
mpn: L12DCO3, ean: 0732233460565,
Lodge Logic 8-Quart Cast-Iron Camp Dutch Oven Flip lid to use as griddleThe Lodge portable "camp stove" is the pot that does it all. The flanged lid holds hot coals and inverts for use as a griddle. The integral legs allow the oven to sit perfectly o...
mpn: C13310, ean: 0724190322321,
Experience Better Cooking with a Premier Cast Iron 2-In-1 Combo Cooker from Cuisinel Whether you’re a novice in the kitchen or a professional chef leaving their mark in the food industry, a good cast iron dutch oven can help you create tasty, unfor...
mpn: 17L8DOL3, ean: 4332539079926,
5 Quart Seasoned Cast Iron Dutch Oven. A classic cooker that doesn't quit, the Lodge Cast Iron Dutch Oven is a classic that's great for preparing and serving memorable meals. Pre-seasoned and ready to go.. SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes ...
By CAMP LINER
mpn: DOL12C12, ean: 0896429000079,
CampLiner preformed Dutch oven liners are a perfect fit when it comes to cooking in the outdoors. Your cleanup will be a snap and you can enjoy the outdoors even more. The liners are strong enough to stir in and even lift your meal out of the oven fo...