Minos Moka Pot 6-Cup Espresso Maker - Stainless Steel And Heatproof Handle - Sleek, Curvy, Elegant & Stylish Design- Suitable for Gas, Electric And Ceramic Stovetops
Free Shipping Included! Minos Moka Pot 6-Cup Espresso Maker - Stainless Steel And Heatproof Handle - Sleek, Curvy, Elegant & Stylish Design- Suitable for Gas, Electric And Ceramic Stovetops by Minos at Baking Love. MPN: 4335901244. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. If you're a true coffee lover and are looking for a truly authentic, romantic and delicious cup of coffee, this will be the best thing you'll read about today.Brewing coffee with a Moka Pot, designed and first released in 1933, is still considered the world's most authentic way to brew a strong, delicious cup of coffee. Today's Moka Pots still have the same classic look to it, but we're proud to tell you that we've practically ''upgraded'' the way people brew coffee from Moka Pots.Introducing
Product Description & Reviews
If you're a true coffee lover and are looking for a truly authentic, romantic and delicious cup of coffee, this will be the best thing you'll read about today.Brewing coffee with a Moka Pot, designed and first released in 1933, is still considered the world's most authentic way to brew a strong, delicious cup of coffee. Today's Moka Pots still have the same classic look to it, but we're proud to tell you that we've practically "upgraded" the way people brew coffee from Moka Pots.Introducing the Minos Moka Pot.Designed with heavy stainless steel, it is created to last. Stainless steel is much stronger, and can stand intense heat more than aluminum (which is what most Moka Pots are made of), giving it a much longer lifetime than other brands.We also gave the classic look an update with a more sleek, elegant and upscale feel. And because of the new design, it is much easier to clean up.Using The Minos Moka Pot to brew a delicious cup of coffee is an art, and can become your daily morning ritual or meditation that rewards you with a strong wake-me-up. It is very simple and easy to use, and was made for coffee lovers and enthusiasts of all kinds.The Minos Moka Pot comes in 6-cup size, which can perfectly suit your needs! Now experience a truly romantic and authentic cup of delicious Italian-style coffee with the Minos Moka Pot. Get yours today!
Features & Highlights
- ✅ PERFECT AROMATIC BLEND & BREW: Minos Moka Pot brings out the most exquisite taste and enhances the coffee's aroma, Showcasing a unique shape that is ideal to bring out optimal coffee extraction. The Minos unique heating vessels allow perfect diffusion of heat to enhance aroma and flavor so you can better enjoy every sip of your cup of coffee! Ideal for 6 cups preparation to share the romantic coffee experience!
- ✅ SOPHISTICATED SLEEK MODERN DESIGN: Minos Moka Pot brings authentic, romantic coffee to the modern age with an elegant, classy, upscale design. Its design may even make you want to put it up for display! Stylish and functional, it has a compact and minimal form that makes it suitable for kitchens and offices, large or small.
- ✅ FUNCTIONAL & STURDY: Sophisticated Moka pot with top-quality stainless steel offering high heat and pressure resistance, the steel filter allows coffee to flow with less pressure and right heat temperature for more refined taste. It also has compact and sturdy parts that won't spin around or break apart as you use it, enhanced with heat-proof handles to ensure your safety.
- ✅ BUILT TO LAST: It is made from heavy stainless steel, which is much stronger and can better withstand heat much more than aluminum. You can expect your Minos pot to not only give you delicious, artisanal Italian-style coffee, but also continue to do so for a long, long time. The best Minos Moka pots are those that aged in your hands!
- ✅ EASY CARE INSTRUCTION: With an easy-care stainless steel with no edges that makes it extra challenging to clean coffee stains on the corners, Minos with round design makes it effortless to wash and clean. It is best to hand wash each part and avoid using a scouring pad or steel wool.
Stovetop Espresso & Moka Pots
4.02 x 8.31 x 5.67 inches
5.12 x 5.04 x 8.74 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Minos, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Wee's Beyond
mpn: 7526-09, ean: 0847889075282,
Wee's Beyond Brew-Fresh Aluminum Espresso Maker is a high quality product the balances sophistication with function. The superior design and materials of this machine ensure many memorable years of enjoying espresso for relaxation and social gatherings alike.Durable and long lasting silicone gaskets. Flip-up top and side-pour spout provide added convenience. Use on gas, ceramic or electric cooktops. Bakelite handle stays cool to the touch. Simply rinse in the sink, or you can clean it in your
mpn: 06800, ean: 0885684895544,
This Bialetti Espresso maker is the original and best way to make authentic espresso coffee in your home. This model makes 6, 2-ounce cups of delicious coffee. Makes 9.2 ounces of Moka Coffee - enough for 1 mug with a little left over. Moka coffee is a strong, rich, and velvety brew. Takes less than 5 minutes to brew on your stovetop. High quality polished aluminum in the classic Bialetti octagon shape. Patented safety valve; Easy to clean and disassemble. Designed and Made in Italy, 2
mpn: COMINHKG110148, ean: 0855752006257,
Bellemain 6-Cup Stovetop Espresso Mocha Maker Breathe new life into your day with the Bellemain 6-cup stovestop espresso and mocha maker. Easy to clean and safe to use for almost everyone, the Bellemain stovetop espresso and mocha maker uses its unique construction and design to unlock the most succulent smells and tastes from any ground coffee beans. YOUR MORNING ROUTINE, REJUVINATED We all wake up sometimes in a fog. Make aromatic espressos, mochas, and lattes easily with Bellemain's simple
mpn: PES-3306, ean: 7413931169778,
HISTORY OF ESPRESSO: Espresso is a specialty coffee brewed by forcing small amounts of nearly boiling water under pressure through finely ground coffee beans. Espresso is generally thicker and more highly concentrated than coffee brewed by other methods, often featuring a creamy foam on top. Espresso was invented in Italy at the beginning of the 20th century by Luigi Bezzera. Bezzera invented a method of creating coffee using steam pressure, providing a quick way to make a single cup of coffee.