Free Shipping Included! NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop 1300 Watts by NuWave PIC at Baking Love. MPN: 30131. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop (PIC) offers precise temperature control, adjustable in 10-degree increments. With a minimum temperature setting of 100 Fahrenheit and an upper limit of 575 Fahrenheit (Sear), the PIC offers a wider temperature range than competitor models. This permits the appliance to act as more than just a cooktop. The NuWave PIC does the thinking for you. It offers state-of-the art programming technology with 100 hours of memory that allow you to prepare complex
Product Description & Reviews
The NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop (PIC) offers precise temperature control, adjustable in 10-degree increments. With a minimum temperature setting of 100 Fahrenheit and an upper limit of 575 Fahrenheit (Sear), the PIC offers a wider temperature range than competitor models. This permits the appliance to act as more than just a cooktop. The NuWave PIC does the thinking for you. It offers state-of-the art programming technology with 100 hours of memory that allow you to prepare complex recipes with ease.. A delay function allows you to initiate cooking when it's most convenient for you, including an automatic shutoff function when cooking time is completed. The NuWave PIC was engineered with a circular design scheme, doing away with excess space that serves no cooking function. The PIC's round design also echoes the traditional feel of an intimate gathering place like the kitchen or dining room table. Mealtime is about community and the PIC was designed with that idea in mind. Despite its portability and compact size, the NuWave PIC offers a large cooking area, measuring 9 inches in diameter. In this case, bigger is better, with the PIC allowing for greater diversity in cooking vessels and portion sizes. The product also comes with unrivaled customer support and value-added resources such as lifetime membership to the online Precision Cooking Club. This invaluable tool features recipes, tips and tricks from the NuWave Culinary Team, designed to help you make the most of the PIC cooking experience. Pan is not included
Features & Highlights
- Magnetic cookware, or more accurately, induction-capable, is needed for induction to work. If a magnet sticks to the bottom of the pot, it will work with an induction cooktop. Please make sure you have the proper cookware for it to function properly.
- The NuWave PIC has 6 different pre-programmed temperature settings, but has the flexibility to cook at 52 different temperatures between 100°F and 575°F, adjustable in 10-degree increments.
- The NuWave PIC is equipped with programmable stage cooking functionality with up to 100 hours of program memory and performance.
- Uses up to 70% less energy than conventional gas or electric ranges, lightweight and portable. Versatility to boil, simmer, deep-fry, stir-fry, saute, steam and sear, slow cook, barbecue, melt and grill.
- The NuWave PIC boasts state-of-the-art safety features such as automatic shut-off when an induction-ready pan is removed from base, pan sold separately.
NuWave PIC 2 is covered for full 1 year under normal use. If you have any questions or comments, please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-888-689-2831 between the hours of 8am and 4:30pm CST or email at email@example.com.
FOR QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS:
Your questions, comments and concerns are important to us. Our customer service hours are M-F 8am to 4:30pm CST. If we receive your email after the close of business, you will receive a response by the end of the next business day. Thank you.
15.94 x 6.3 x 14.37 inches
14.3 x 5.4 x 15.8 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.