On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 8% on the Victorinox Fibrox Pro Chef's Knife, 8-Inch Chef's FFP by Victorinox at Baking Love. MPN: 45520. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. A TRUSTED FAVORITE Preferred by both home chefs and culinary professionals, the 8'' Fibrox Pro Chef's Knife can handle nearly every kitchen task imaginable. Crafted with a comfortable handle, superior weight and balance, and a razor sharp edge that rarely requires re-sharpening, this knife is an essential tool for every kitchen. KEY FEATURES High-quality, lightweight European steel. Handle design reduces hand and wrist fatigue. Fit for dicing, mincing, chopping, slicing, and shredding.
Product Description & Reviews
A TRUSTED FAVORITE Preferred by both home chefs and culinary professionals, the 8" Fibrox Pro Chef's Knife can handle nearly every kitchen task imaginable. Crafted with a comfortable handle, superior weight and balance, and a razor sharp edge that rarely requires re-sharpening, this knife is an essential tool for every kitchen. KEY FEATURES High-quality, lightweight European steel. Handle design reduces hand and wrist fatigue. Fit for dicing, mincing, chopping, slicing, and shredding. Long, sloping curved blade that “rocks” for effortless mincing and chopping. Flat spine for extra power to slice through hard-skinned items. Non-slip patented Fibrox Pro handle for a secure and comfortable grip no matter the hand size. National Sanitary Foundation (NSF) approved and dishwasher safe. CARE AND USE Be good to your knives and they’ll be good to you. Following these simple guidelines will ensure that you get the longest life out of your knife! CLEANING Victorinox Swiss Army recommends washing all knives by hand. For best results, hand wash your knives with a soapy cloth and dry immediately. While Fibrox Pro knives are dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing as dishwashers are designed to spray water at a relatively high pressure, which can jostle the silverware and cause the knives to collide, dulling the edge. SHARPENING For optimum performance, knives should be honed after every couple of uses. Proper and frequent use of a honing steel will keep your knives sharper and performing at their best. FORMERLY FORSCHNER In 1937 Victorinox began selling cutlery in America through a Connecticut distributor called R.H. Forschner & Co. A well-known manufacturer of butcher scales, Forschner soon became the exclusive U.S. distributor for Victorinox knives, and was the name by which Victorinox knives were known.
Features & Highlights
- For home chefs & professionals. This Fibro Pro chef's knife has been the top choice of both home chefs and professionals alike. Expertly crafted with a tapered stainless steel edge that cuts with ease and efficiency.
- Fit for all tasks. Designed to handle kitchen tasks both big and small, This durable knife's razor sharp and laser-tested blade effortlessly chops, minces, slices and dices. An essential for every kitchen.
- Easy handling. Each knife features an ergonomic handle made from thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) for a non-slip grip -- even when wet. This exceptional knife is weighted and balanced for easy handling.
- Knife Dimensions. Blade made out of stainless steel material -- 7. 9 inches in length. Made with dishwasher safe materials for an easy clean.
- Trusted Swiss quality. Expertly crafted in Switzerland in 1884, Victorinox provides a lifetime against defects in material and workmanship. Making a Lifetime commitment has never been so easy.
Lifetime warranty against original manufacturer's defects
4 x 1.25 x 17 inches
4.3 x 1.8 x 17.5 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By ZWILLING J.A. Henckels
mpn: 31161-201, ean: 0748439221947,