A TRUSTED FAVORITE
Preferred by both home chefs and culinary professionals, the 8" Fibrox Pro Chef's Knife can handle nearly every kitchen task imaginable. Crafted with a comfortable handle, superior weight and balance, and a razor sharp edge that rarely requires re-sharpening, this knife is an essential tool for every kitchen. KEY FEATURES
CARE AND USE
- High-quality, lightweight European steel.
- Handle design reduces hand and wrist fatigue.
- Fit for dicing, mincing, chopping, slicing, and shredding.
- Long, sloping curved blade that “rocks” for effortless mincing and chopping.
- Flat spine for extra power to slice through hard-skinned items.
- Non-slip patented Fibrox Pro handle for a secure and comfortable grip no matter the hand size.
- National Sanitary Foundation (NSF) approved and dishwasher safe.
Be good to your knives and they’ll be good to you. Following these simple guidelines will ensure that you get the longest life out of your knife! CLEANING
Victorinox Swiss Army recommends washing all knives by hand. For best results, hand wash your knives with a soapy cloth and dry immediately.
While Fibrox Pro knives are dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing as dishwashers are designed to spray water at a relatively high pressure, which can jostle the silverware and cause the knives to collide, dulling the edge. SHARPENING
For optimum performance, knives should be honed after every couple of uses. Proper and frequent use of a honing steel will keep your knives sharper and performing at their best. FORMERLY FORSCHNER
In 1937 Victorinox began selling cutlery in America through a Connecticut distributor called R.H. Forschner & Co. A well-known manufacturer of butcher scales, Forschner soon became the exclusive U.S. distributor for Victorinox knives, and was the name by which Victorinox knives were known.